D-8 TTEN Secretariat reports about the Technology Transfer Award for the best contracts signed in 2018 to be granted that is meanwhile a suitable target for services the Network is providing:
” The award is objected to,
- Motivate activists in Islamic States for technology transfer
- Encourage Islamic States to increase interrelated cooperation
- Stimulate organizations, companies, etc to have a constructive cooperation with each other.
D-8 TTEN with financial assistance of I. R. Iran has planned the following items as the award:
- Award Certificate and Statue for both the Technology Provider and Recipient (signed by Secretary General of D-8 Organization & Secretary of D-8 TTEN);
- Facilitating the winner companies to participate in one of Islamic States technology oriented events;
- Facilitating the winner companies with free attendance in one of D-8 TTEN events by providing ticket fare and hotel;
- Proposing the signed contract as a project to be financed by one of donating entities in Islamic States such as Islamic Development Bank, etc.
The Award will be granted to the best technology transfer case occured in any of technology fields.
Organizations and Companies can directly register in through this online registration form and contact at email@example.com for further.”
Nominatio is open for eligible applicants and secretariat will provide the winner with the Award items in one of D-8 programs.